Videos are one of the most powerful learning tools available for teachers today, and we have developed TeachersTrading.com to be an effective platform for you to share and sell your videos. Below is a tutorial of how to do this:
- Decide if you want to post your video (or a snippet/trailer) to a video sharing platform such as Vimeo.
- This allows you to embed this video into your product description
- It also provides a simple way to share and deliver the video to people who have purchased it on TeachersTrading.
- Start by registering or logging in to your Vimeo account, and clicking the “Upload” button.
- While your video is uploading, you can update the security and sharing settings.
- If you want to embed your video, then make sure you have enabled the settings so that it can be embedded everywhere. If you want to protect the content, make sure that you update the “Who can watch this video?” section of the Privacy settings
- When list your video as a product on TeachersTrading.com, you can embed it in the product description area.
- In the Price section, you have several options:
- Upload the full video using the “Upload” button. This allows users to download the complete video right from TeachersTrading.com once they have completed the checkout process
- Or you can paste the URL for your video on Vimeo. This way buyers can click a link once they complete the checkout process to view your video on Vimeo or download it directly from Vimeo.
As always, if you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Don’t have a Vimeo Account?
Follow this link to Join Vimeo!