Uploading and transferring large files can be a tricky task. For files larger than 20MB, we suggest that sellers use a 3rd party tool to transfer large files to the buyer after a successful purchase.
- Register or Sign in to your account.
- Upload your file(s) to a folder
- Click Invite to folder
- Enter the email address of the person you would like to share with
- Add a personal message and click share.
- Register or Sign in to your account
- Click “Upload Video”
- Follow the onscreen instructions for uploading your video
- Once your video is uploaded, click the “Share” button and select the method to share.
- Register or Sign in to your Google Drive account
- On the left, click “Upload File”
- Once your file is uploaded, right click on the file and click “Share”
- Enter the email address and a message for the person you would like to share with
- Click “Done”
*Please keep in mind the terms and conditions for any 3rd party tool that you use. Teachers’ Trading does not accept any liability for your failure to comply with 3rd party terms.