Jewish Heroes – Rabbi Akivah
Goals: The student will learn about Rabbi Akiva and the values of Perseverance and the love of Torah.
- Letters and Torah letters
- Tag game – who survives last?
- The Shaulin monk story.
- The Pygmalion effect.
- Student’s story.
- The blooming donkey story.
- What mine and yours are hers, story.
- The end of Rabbi Akivah and discussion.
By Dr. Gabi Shetrit
Download in .dox format
*Note: You do not have to be a teacher to purchase products.
Write a Review
|Category||Judaic Studies, Religion|
|Tag||7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade|
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Your cart is empty.