Parashat Yitro – chapter 19 – two differentiated assessments + self-reflections
This 14 page document includes two thorough (differentiated) assessments for Parashat Yitro, chapter 19. It includes 4 sections:
- Vav Hahipuch, identifying the root and translating
- Translating important, repeating biblical Hebrew words
- Who said the biblical Hebrew quote and translate
- Short answer questions – commentary questions (Rashi) and connections to big ideas and our lives today
The assessments include the breakdown of the grading of each section. One of the assessments includes a word bank to assist students who have difficulty translating the Hebrew text.
At the end of each assessment, there is a self-reflection for students to fill out, which includes student ability to:
- assess the level of difficulty of the test
- identify which section of the test was most difficult
- identify what helped the student prepare best for the assessment
- identify a skill to work on for next time
*Note: You do not have to be a teacher to purchase products.
Write a Review
|Category||Judaic Studies, Religion|
|Tag||5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade|
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Your cart is empty.